Spectrolite Veneers are finely crafted, layered porcelain that imitate the natural look of a smile. They maintain the high strength and pliability of tooth enamel. It is the ideal choice for patients looking to maintain original tooth structure, change tooth shape, size and/or color, or reposition the esthetic of their teeth.
Unique features of the Spectrolite Veneers:
- Built up from layered porcelain to replace original tooth
- Enamel removed is usually less than 0.3 mm
- Bonding between the tooth and the porcelain veneer plays an essential role in the esthetic excellence and the function of the patient’s bite.
- Light cured resin is used to bond porcelain veneer and original tooth, curing light is used to harden the bonding in between
IPS E.MAX VENEERS & CROWNS
All smile design for IPS E.max Veneer cases are individually waxed using the golden rule of proportion. Pressed, cut-back and layered techniques are applied for achieving maximum radiance and esthetics with high translucency and halo.
IPS E.max crown uses Waxed / Pressed and Layered technique for anterior teeth. Non-Cut back technique is mostly used for Posterior crowns for high strength purpose. After bonding e.max is best next to nature and absolutely seamless.
- HIGHER EDGE STRENGTH
- HIGHER TRANSLUCENCY
- HIGH DURABILITY
MINIMUM PREP./ NO PREP. VENEERS
Spectro-Lite is PRO-ART’s minimum prep. or no prep. veneer creates stunning beauty that is both translucent and natural looking. The layered veneers ensure life like esthetics and shape as you expect from ceramic restorations.
- Minimum tooth reduction
- Pre-mask darkened/discolored teeth
- Superior Esthetics
- High Translucency
- Delicate Shape
- Layered Mammelons
- Pressed or refractory Model Process
ZIRCONIA CROWN & BRIDGE SYSTEMS
Outstanding esthetics, high strength & predictable shade matching:
- IPS e.max (Pressed Ove class=”bullet-arrow”r Zirconia)
- Procera (Zirconia)
- Lava (Zirconia)
- Invizion (Zirconia YZ)
From single tooth to full mouth reconstruction, we specialize in occlusion and superior aesthetics, using all possible semi adjustable articulators & the system of your choice.
FULL MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION WITH LAVA by DR. ED PHILIPS
- Case planning
- Before and After Digital Imaging
- Step-by-step recommendations on options best suited to restore the case and visualize the final result before starting the procedure.
- Occlusal Management
- Preparation Guides
- Siltek for temporaries
- Bonding procedures/insertion guides